princess genevieve

lundi, décembre 18, 2006

Le Bébé!

Félicitations à mon amie Sophie, qui est maintenant une maman! Le petit Guillaume est né hier soir, juste en temps pour Noël. Bienvenu Guillaume!

Congratulations to my friend Sophie, who is now a mommy! Little Guillaume was born yesterday evening, just in time for Christmas. Welcome Guillaume!

(and yeah, they told me his length & weight and all, but in metric, so I don't know what it means... 55 cm and 3.950 weight if anyone can translate...)

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 12/18/2006 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

55cm = 21.65 inches
3.95 kg = 8.7 lb

Congratulations to your friends on their Christmas bundle of joy.

And thank you for the Seasons Greetings card - I think I spotted the top of a building that I worked in when I was in London!

 
At 12/19/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, thanks, Paisley! Not a small baby...

And glad you got the card!

 
At 12/19/2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Congrats to your friend!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home