princess genevieve

mardi, janvier 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a nice new year's celebration. Mine was good. Low-key. I went out, but I was home and in bed before 1:00.

Is everyone making resolutions? I *think* I am, but I don't think I'm going to talk about them. For some reason, they're kind of private to me this year. I'm not sure why. Several of them are probably similar to resolutions everyone makes.

I think it's time to take down my Christmas decorations. Which only means one thing... time for the Mardi Gras decorations to come out! (there really aren't that many of those, to be honest)

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 2:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not in to making resolutions personally, at least not on New Year's...

Glad you had a fun celebration! I honestly went to bed before midnight, it is my annual tradition :-)

 
At 1/02/2007 2:54 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Nothing wrong with that! (either item.) I actually often do resolutions on my birthday instead of new years. that's like my own personal new years, you know?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home