princess genevieve

lundi, janvier 08, 2007

Plane Ride

Dear Man in Seat 3C, US Air flight this morning, MSY-DCA,

You may not realize it, but you are very loud. And it was very early this morning when this flight took off. In fact, so early that it was still dark outside. You also may not realize it, but you were sitting right behind me, and I was trying to sleep.

I would also like to point out that while your wife may appreciate you reading the newspaper articles out loud to her, she was, at that time, reading a book. So I think we can safely assume she is literate, and therefore, could read the articles herself if she so chose.

Love,
Genevieve

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ah, the joys of plane rides and people who have no concept of being "polite" in the presence of others.

 
At 1/08/2007 8:36 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Hope it wasn't a long flight :/

 
At 1/09/2007 9:32 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Molly, seriously.

Amie, about 1 hour 45 minutes. Not too bad, but enough that it was annoying!

 
At 1/11/2007 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I like that you signed the letter to the annoying guy "LOVE Genevieve." How intimate did you get with the guy behind you?

 
At 1/11/2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

well, you know, A. I didn't want to hurt his feelings TOO much, so I had to soften the blow a bit. (at least I didn't sign it XOXO)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home