princess genevieve

mardi, août 28, 2007

I Rock


Really. I was nominated for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award by my fabulous SP 10, Adrianne. So now I get this cool shiny button and I get to nominate 5 people of my own chosing. So here goes.

Of course, I must start with Addie. What other baby has such a good blog, with such excellent photos? (so maybe I should really be nominating Sarah!)

Next up is Amy, who got me into this whole blog thing to begin with.

Then Molly, who blogs about things like triathalon trainings. Things I cannot even imagine doing!

And Rachael, who has a fairly new blog but I can certify that she does indeed rock.

And of course no list would be complete without Paisley, my Australian birthday twin.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 8/28/2007 1:52 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Hey thanks Vieve!!!

 
At 8/29/2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Ooh thanks and congrats on your nomination!

 
At 8/31/2007 9:13 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Thanks! Hope you have fun in Brussels and I'll see you when you get back.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home