princess genevieve

mardi, septembre 04, 2007

I'm Still Home!

Well. Mostly. My trip got postponed until next week, so I'm in Washington this week also. I did spend the weekend with my parents in New Orleans, though, so that's why I've only been sort of home. I just got back to Washington today.

I had a really great time with my parents! We ate a lot of yummy stuff I can only get there. And yesterday, we went out on my uncle's boat. My uncle built this wooden boat and it's really amazingly beautiful. Although I did ask about the boat licensing process. Just wondering how the test the hand built boats to make sure they are seaworthy! Apparently, it's just a drive-by testing, not a water test. But we were out on it for a couple hours and no boat sank, so that's great.

And now, a bonus week at home. What to do with all the time?

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

At 9/05/2007 12:51 AM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

welcome home! laundry time. oh wait that's not a fun way to celebrate.

 
At 9/05/2007 3:01 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

Enjoy your time at home. Have you finished your Kyoto jumper yet?

 
At 9/05/2007 10:03 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I would recommend NOT eating chocolate, save that for when you get to Brussels :-)

 
At 9/05/2007 5:22 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Sarah, yes, I have been doing laundry! Although I still have a huge pile of it.

Paisley, erm. no. seaming up sucks.

Molly, good plan!

 
At 9/05/2007 11:55 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

c'mon! in the grand continuum of things that suck, seaming really isn't THAT bad.
I agree though - Molly's plan has great merit. :-P

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home