princess genevieve

jeudi, octobre 11, 2007

Made of Awesome

Last night, Molly and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour. Because yes, we are twelve year old girls, thank you for asking.

The show was amazing. I decided I did love Danny after all. (I was pretty much a Sabra supporter all during the season, but seeing them live? Danny.) I didn't even hate Shauna, who got to dance in a couple group numbers and her "Ease on Down the Road" number, with Kameron as her partner.

They danced all my favorites, like the Benji-choreographed West Coast Swing and the Dmitry-choreographed "hip hip chin chin" Samba. Hooray. They also danced the in my opinion boring and overly praised Mia Michaels in heaven routine.

The sucky part? We were stuck in traffic for forever! The show was in Baltimore, and despite leaving 2 hours beforehand, we still nearly missed the beginning. It also took us 45 minutes (of not moving AT ALL) to get out of the parking garage.

I hope next year they come back to Washington so I can walk!

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2007 12:45 AM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

i'm so jealous. i was not a danny fan but loved Sara.

 
At 10/12/2007 9:45 AM, Blogger Mama said...

Yes, traffic is hideous - but thankfully you donl't LIVE in Baltimore - you live near the ZOO!

 
At 10/12/2007 11:01 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I loved Sara too - I wanted her to stay over lauren when she got the boot. She's really good in person as well. (Lauren I find a bit forgettable)

 
At 10/12/2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Molly said...

SO MUCH FUN! I really hope that Danny keeps performing after the tour so we can become his groupies, or umm I will be his groupie and you can just come along and laugh/make fun of me :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home