princess genevieve

lundi, septembre 24, 2007

American Girl in France!

This weekend I went to visit my friends Sophie & Sebastien. You may remember them from such hits as Sophie and Sebastien get married. Now they have a baby, too!

Anyway, they live in Poitiers now. I visited. I took some photos. I know you are excited, as my photo taking these past few months has been totally lax. Above, there's me with the Statue of Liberty. In Poitiers, not New York, in case you are confused.

Least you be expecting too much, please remember I am not the photographer in my family. But, click here to see the rest.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 9/24/2007 2:11 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Hooray!!! Pictures!!!

 
At 9/25/2007 3:30 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yeah, I know, I suck on the picture front lately :-) trying to do better!!

 
At 9/25/2007 3:35 PM, Blogger Mama said...

That baby is ADORABLE!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home