princess genevieve

jeudi, avril 17, 2008

Just in time

Just in time for Colleen's wedding on Saturday, where I will be wearing a sleeveless dress, I get attacked by some kind of biting creature. I don't remember being bitten, but as you can see above, I was clearly attacked by something. That, or my arm has the mumps. Any quick-removal suggestions, or should I just make sure to have a wrap with me to cover it?

Also, I received a fabulous package in the Favorite Color Swap! Click here to see it.

Libellés : ,

7 Comments:

At 4/17/2008 12:25 PM, Blogger Amie said...

All I can think of is a OTC cortisone cream.

Ouch!

 
At 4/17/2008 12:31 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yeah, that's what I've been using, twice a day. Maybe I should double the dosage.

 
At 4/19/2008 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Could it be bedbugs? Maybe you brought them home from a hotel. Does it itch? Do they look like little welts?

 
At 4/20/2008 12:08 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, I REALLY HOPE it isn't bedbugs! They look like bug bites for sure... I can see the entry points in each one. they do itch.

I broke out on Sunday and I haven't gotten any more since then, so hopefully it isn't bedbugs!

 
At 4/20/2008 2:17 PM, Blogger trash said...

Think it was a gang of very small vampires with bad sense of direction. Recommend carrying a sack of small pointy sticks and a bulb of garlic.

 
At 4/21/2008 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

How about cover it with a henna tattoo?

 
At 4/21/2008 3:35 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Trashy, yikes! Will take your recommendations to heart.

Mrs Mogol, very clever idea :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home