princess genevieve

lundi, mars 31, 2008

Back from Argentina!

I made it back this morning. The trip was amazing. I loved Buenos Aires a lot. I want to live there now! Of course, my Spanish needs help - I realized that every time I didn't know a word in Spanish, I just stuck in the French word. Which may or may not have actually worked.

I had to buy a new memory card for my camera while I was there, so I do have tons of photos, and my friend Michael, who was traveling with me, took tons more, which he is sending me. It's just going to take some time to load them all up... check back later for photos, with detailed explanations. Trust me, it will be much better this way.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 3/31/2008 4:26 PM, Blogger trash said...

Bienvenida Principessa!

 
At 4/01/2008 3:45 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

Welcome HOME! I've just landed in Tokyo.What jetsetting lives we lead!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home