princess genevieve

mardi, mars 11, 2008

Another Movie Poll!

Friday I am flying to New Orleans to see my dad. He's out of the hosptial, but not home yet. A couple weeks ago he moved to a nursing facility. He can't stand yet so he doesn't qualify for rehab.

Anyway. I used miles to buy the ticket so again I'm in first class, which is always nice. If I'm remembering right, they don't have video equiptment on this flight, so I'll be bringing my own entertainment.

So, without further ado, here's the poll.

What movie should I watch on my flight?
Into the Wild
Veronica Mars: Season 1
Spy Kids 2
Charmed: Season 7
pollcode.com free polls

5 Comments:

At 3/11/2008 11:32 AM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I'm so glad you will finally get to see your Dad!!!!

-A

 
At 3/12/2008 8:46 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I'm sure it will do your dad wonders to see you!

I voted for Veronica Mars.

 
At 3/12/2008 3:27 PM, Blogger missfee said...

Great you are seeing your Dad and he is on the mend.
I highly recommend Veronica Mars - season one got a spin in our house recently - and two weeks later there were tears when we heard season 2 wasn't as good.

 
At 3/12/2008 4:20 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, girls!

Miss F, I started Veronica Mars last week, so I've watched the first 4 episodes... I like a lot so far too! Have you started season 2 yet?

 
At 3/15/2008 9:42 AM, Blogger DDanielle said...

Season 1 was by far the best season. Season 2 was ok, they got it back in season 3....but alas that was it. I still miss the show, nothing really replaces it.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home