princess genevieve

mardi, avril 29, 2008

Movie Poll!

I'm going to Disney World this weekend with my sisters! Which means another flight. I have some fairly lame choices from netflix, and one borrowed from a friend. Vote away. Also, if anyone has Disney World recommendations (we're doing Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom) please leave them in the comments!

What movie should I watch on my flight?
Charmed: Season 7
The Notebook
The Fabulous Baker Boys
Spy Kids 2
Veronica Mars: Season 1
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 2:11 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Disney World! I'm so jealous!!! I haven't been there since about 1992. I remember there being a really good seafood restaurant in the Living Seas. If you like that kind of thing.

 
At 4/29/2008 2:17 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I have only been to Disney World once, in 1988. So you have me beat :-)

Thanks for the seafood tip... we definitely like seafood!

 
At 4/29/2008 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

It's been since 1984 since I was there, so I imagine any advice I might have would be outdated, as well as from a then-9 year old. Something tells me I'll be there within the next few years, though. Have a super time!
--Erin

 
At 4/29/2008 5:25 PM, Blogger trash said...

My Disney advice is - stay 12 million miles away from the Paris one!

 
At 4/29/2008 5:56 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Trashy, I have been to the Paris one 3 times :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home