princess genevieve

lundi, avril 21, 2008

Weekend in Brief.


I went to a wedding this weekend. My friend Colleen married Eric. Click here to see more photos.

This wedding was in Alexandria, Virginia, just outside of Washington, so I didn't have to travel for it and I could sleep in my own apartment. What a novelty!

To make up for the lack of wedding-related travel, yesterday I took a day trip to Philadelphia with Robin to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The exhibit was great and it doesn't close until May 18 so if you can get there, go!

Libellés : , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/22/2008 1:59 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

That Frida exhibit is coming to San Francisco next and I can hardly wait!!! You know how much I LOVE Frida!!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home