princess genevieve

lundi, avril 28, 2008

Weekend in Brief

photo by The Roommate


Wow, didn't I just do one of these posts, and then proceed to slack off for the rest of the week, not posting anything? How time flies!

A new grocery store just opened in my neighborhood. As my hate for Safeway is well documented, you can bet I was super excited to have Harris Teeter open. I went to check it out on Saturday. It's very, very nice, the people were friendly, parking was free, and I won a $25 gift card! I will definitely be back.

Saturday was also Baconpalooza '08 at the home of djlicious and The Roommate. The dj himself made the above pictured bacon baklava. I contributed bacon chocolate and bacon crackers (the crackers were imported from Belgium.)


Yesterday, I got to meet Addie! I've known Addie's parents since we were in college, but she's not quite two and she lives in Los Angeles, so I hadn't had the opportunity to meet her before. She likes to color and she liked the queso and chips we had at Lauriol Plaza. Clearly, the child has good taste.

This post brought to you by Genevieve's non-existant coding skills. It took some HTML to get certain things centered and certain things left justified. Hope it stays this way!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 4/28/2008 6:53 PM, Blogger trash said...

excuse me? bacon baklava?? Speaking metaphorically, right?

 
At 4/28/2008 7:30 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

definitely not metaphorically! actual bacon in actual baklava. Quite tasty!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home