princess genevieve

vendredi, mai 02, 2008

I also love my hair salon.

I got my hair cut last night. Since my appointment was at 7, I came straight from the office, but I got there a bit early. When I checked in with the receptionist, I told her I was a bit early, and she looked at me, and said, "Well... can I offer you a beer while you wait?"

Awesome. I already loved my hair salon, because I think Anna (the girl who cuts my hair) does a great job and is just pretty cool, and they have a 2 week guarantee on haircuts (if you don't like something, come back within two weeks and they will fix it for free), so this was just an added bonus.

If anyone lives in Washington and needs a new place for a haircut, I can't recommend this place enough.

Libellés : ,

3 Comments:

At 5/05/2008 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She really gave you a beer? LOL, that's some hair salon.

 
At 5/05/2008 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

The last 2 places I've had my hair cut always had wine available, which was super-fun. It can turn a regular haircut into a spa day! Sadly, my new place here hasn't offered any. :(
--Erin

 
At 5/05/2008 3:19 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Amie, yes, she really did give me a beer! She actually even offered me a choice of Newcastle or Amstel Light. (I chose Newcastle.)

Erin, I think you should suggest it to your new place! just, you know, casually mention it. :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home