princess genevieve

mercredi, mai 21, 2008

Movie Poll!

I'm going to Phoenix this weekend to visit my friends Matt & Angela. It's a long flight... pretty much the same distance as flying to London from Washington. They show one movie on the flight, but the one for the way there is Seabiscuit, which I've already seen. So I didn't include it in the poll.

What movies should I watch on my flights this weekend?
Charmed Seasons 7 & 8 (only one episode left in season 7 for me!)
Veronica Mars season 1
Down to Earth
The Notebook
The Great Debaters
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Libellés : , ,

2 Comments:

At 5/21/2008 11:35 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh I'm all about Veronica Mars. I have TV, but adored that show.

 
At 5/22/2008 9:17 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I voted for The Great Debaters. I didn't see it myself, but have heard it's really good. I have it on DVD just waiting to be watched.

See you at lunch!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home