princess genevieve

mardi, mai 13, 2008

Birthday Recap

My parents and my grandmother gave me a new camera for my birthday, and I wanted to try it out. So, below, photos of other presents I received! I'm having a party at home on Saturday, too, which should be fun.

Amy sent me a cute journal, nice smelling soap, and solid perfumes.
Erin sent these napkins, which are lovely, and a CD, which I don't have a photo of since it was already at the office.
Paisley made me this really cool bag and sent Tim Tams! Considering I just ate my last Tim Tam on Sunday, it could not have been better timing.

Thank you, everyone! I love it all.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 5/14/2008 9:02 PM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

happy belated birthday!! I'm so sorry I've been so quiet lately. Work has been piling up and my research is never ending~~! Here's wishing you the best of everything for the next year ahead~~ :)

 
At 5/15/2008 8:00 PM, Blogger trash said...

Hey! I just got Tim-Tams this week! Perhaps you and i are twins?

 
At 5/16/2008 10:04 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, A!

Trashy, Tim-Tam twins! awesome. Which flavors did you get?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home