princess genevieve

lundi, mai 12, 2008

Today is my birthday.

and, despite the fact that it's pouring rain and my bedroom ceiling is about to fall down (again), I'm set to have a great day. I'm wearing a new dress, purchased yesterday. I'm meeting Colleen for a Thai lunch. I'm meeting Jayne for a meat-on-swords dinner. (and what could be better than meat on swords?!) I'm having cake at the office. I've gotten lovely presents from my family and friends.

Oh! And go wish a happy birthday to Paisley, too. We have the exact same birthday, down to the year.

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 5/12/2008 11:48 AM, Blogger Brena said...

I love meat on swords! We're having them on Friday.

 
At 5/12/2008 11:50 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

awesome! I mean, really, what's not to love about meat on swords?? :-)

 
At 5/12/2008 4:28 PM, Blogger missfee said...

happy birhtday from way down south

 
At 5/12/2008 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

happy birthday genevieve!!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home