princess genevieve

vendredi, août 22, 2008

No puedo leer en espanol

I finished reading Twilight last night, and of course, I wanted New Moon right away. So I checked online, and it turns out the library near the office had it in stock! Hooray!



I went over there at lunchtime, and went straight for the Young Adult section. No New Moon. The librarian asked if he could help me, and I told him what I was looking for. He said, "Oh, we don't have that." I said "um, ok, well, the internet catalog says you do." He says, "well, I have Luna Nueva if you want to read it in Spanish."



Nice try, library dude. My Spanish is just not that good. I think I'm more at the Buenas Noches Luna reading level than the Luna Nueva reading level.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 8/22/2008 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

everyone's raving about this book!!! think i must buy them when i get paid soon!! hehehehe

 
At 8/23/2008 4:22 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

hehe - we're almost on the same page. I finished New Moon a couple of days ago and now I'm about half way through Eclipse. They're really a little bit silly and I keep on working things out well before the characters do, but they've sucked me in good and proper!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home