princess genevieve

mardi, octobre 07, 2008

I am excited!

Because I am going to Australia for Thanksgiving. Yeah, yeah, I know they don't celebrate Thanksgiving there. But we do here, and I get two days off work for it.

I am sure my parents would rather I was at home for Thanksgiving, but as this will be my fourth Thanksgiving abroad (2 in France, 1 in South Korea) I'm pretty sure they are used to me saying, "Guess where I'm going for Thanksgiving!"

And I always go home for Christmas.

Yay!

Libellés :

7 Comments:

At 10/07/2008 11:21 AM, Blogger trash said...

If you get just two days off work for Thanksgiving, don;t you think that is any awfully long way to go for a short break??!!?




BTW am really very excited for you. Which bit?

 
At 10/07/2008 11:22 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

ah, yes, that's not really very clear, is it? 2 days PLUS vacation days = a little more than a week.

Brisbane mostly, and Melbourne to see Miss Paisley!

 
At 10/07/2008 12:08 PM, Blogger Brena said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have a great time!

 
At 10/07/2008 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Congratulations on the plans. How exciting!
-Erin

 
At 10/08/2008 6:26 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Wow, that is quite the trip for Thanksgiving! How strange, having Thanksgiving in summer time. Sounds fun.

 
At 10/08/2008 9:21 PM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

sounds fun!!! Australia's a top vacation destination over here but i've never been there even though I have so many friends in the country hahaha :) Enjoy your trip and Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 10/15/2008 9:55 PM, Blogger Molly said...

That's awesome! You are going to have the best time!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home