princess genevieve

lundi, juillet 12, 2004

Thanks Papa.

This weekend I was in Clemson, South Carolina, visiting my sister Leslie. Yesterday we drove to Waynesville, North Carolina to visit our grandmother, and then we were going to Asheville to visit my friend Mercedes. On the way to Asheville, my phone rang, and it was US Air, with a recorded message telling me my flight had been cancelled. The recording didn't tell me what to do about it. I called US Air, and they booked me on a much later flight out of Asheville, changing in Charlotte, and arriving in Baltimore at 11:15 pm. I was supposed to have had a direct flight from Greenville arriving at National at 8:20, so this is a huge difference!

The good part was I got to spend more time with Mercy. I saw a little bit of Asheville, and then she and Laura took me to the airport. Once I was at the airport, I changed my flight to arriving at Dulles at 11:10, but I still had to change in Charlotte. But Dulles is a lot closer than Baltimore, so that was good. I got the last seat on the flight to Dulles, since the flight was oversold.

I'm really tired today. I bet my dad is too, since he so kindly picked me up at the airport last night.

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2004 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

No thanks necessary. I was happy to be of help.

 
At 7/12/2004 4:16 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Hope you had a good trip. Let me know offline about your visit with Mercy. Hope you guys had a great time!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home