princess genevieve

lundi, août 30, 2004

Naked Guy

Saturday I was supposed to meet Jayne at the JCC to go to a play. I decided to walk. It's only like a mile and a half, but it was so hot that it might have been a mistake to walk.

Anyway. I was walking down 16th St past the Freemason shrine or whatever it's called, and I noticed a guy sleeping on the stairs. Except he had no clothes on. Well, shoes and socks, but nothing else. I had to look twice because honestly, I didn't believe my eyes.

I kept walking down 16th St, and I see my college friend Mat coming towards me. I haven't seen Mat in months, but instead of asking him how things are going, the first thing I say is "I have to tell you something!" and proceed to tell him about naked guy.

I told my mom about it yesterday. She said I should have called the police. Maybe I should have, but I mean, he was asleep. So it didn't even occur to me that I should call 911. (maybe that's a call for 311, I'm not sure.) So, Mama, I promise, next time I see a naked man sleeping on the street I will call the police.

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2004 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

oh you american!

--martha

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home