princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 30, 2004

Riding Giants

Last night Jayne & I went to see the documentary Riding Giants.  I love surfing movies.  This movie made us both a little nervous.  It was about crazy people who surf the world's largest waves.  I found it fascinating, but made me realize I could never be a big wave surfer.  These people were surfing on giant walls of water, some as big as 10 stories tall.  Just touching that with your hand would hurt.  Imagine if you wiped out and ended up underneath the thing.  Unbelievable.


2 Comments:

At 7/30/2004 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Oh wow - with Jayne Tung? I'm amazed at how good you are at keeping up with people - it's a talent!

I know I couldn't be a surfer - I'm afraid of fish and sharks. I wouldn't be able to relax and "get into the groove."

 
At 7/30/2004 1:22 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Yep, Jayne Tung.

I'm also afraid of sharks. And the open ocean. And I'm not a very good swimmer. I don't think I'd make a good surfer either!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home