princess genevieve

lundi, juillet 19, 2004

No other town in the whole 48 can half compare to you

I was in New York this weekend, visiting my friends Sarah & Cap.  Sarah & Cap have been my New York home for the past 7 years, but they are packing in the towel and moving to Los Angeles at the end of the summer.  While I'm sad to see them leave New York, given its proximity to Washington, I'm excited to visit the City of Angels.  I've never been there before. 
 
We didn't do much while I was in New York.  Ate pizza.  Went to a Mets game.  Went to a bar.  Ate brunch.  It was a good weekend.  I told Cap that "New York is dead to me now" and that I won't be back once they leave, but hey, I know that's not true.  I've still got Martha to visit, and at least for a little while longer, Colleen & Fatimah.  Plus the country's most interesting, dynamic, and vibrant city itself.  I heart NY.

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2004 4:48 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I have friend in Los Angeles. And now I have Gary in San Francisco. Maybe we can meet up in California sometime!

 
At 7/27/2004 3:32 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

sounds like a plan. I'll meet you at Disneyland.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home