princess genevieve

jeudi, mars 23, 2006

Hi from London!

I'm quickly going broke in London! I already knew, but it is super expensive here! Prague was really nice. We're in London until Sunday, and then I'll be back in Washington. I'm in an internet cafe, checking email, but I freaked out when I saw I had nearly 600 messages in my gmail account an just closed it. (but Molly, I did see your note - thanks!) I suppose I'll have to sort through all those when I get home.

We've seen a lot of cool stuff, including a church in Kutna Hora made out of HUMAN BONES. Today we saw Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, and tonight, off to the theatre. I'm so refined.

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Molly said...

A Church made out of human bones? That sounds creepy and cool all at the same time!

Glad to hear you are having fun! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

 
At 3/24/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Hope you got a photo of the bone church. That's crazy!

 
At 3/25/2006 1:29 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, yes, plenty of pictures were taken. By Leslie, not by me, though, because we had to pay to take pictures. But I'll post her pictures. And Molly, yeah, it was creepy and cool all at the same time, and Amy, yes, it's CRAZY.

 
At 3/27/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Can't wait to see pics!

600 msg!!!Whoa!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home