princess genevieve

vendredi, mai 12, 2006

Pressies!

It's my birthday! The first thing I did this morning was open the presents that were waiting for me. I opened them in my bed, so please excuse the photos. I was too lazy to move the gifts to a nicer setting. This top photo is the rest of Paisley's gift. Earrings! I love them. Did you make them yourself, Paisley? If you'll recall, today is also Paisley's birthday, so hop on over there and wish her a good day, too!
This is from Erin. Cute coasters and napkins! Erin knows I don't use paper napkins so these cloth ones will fit right in at my house. Erin also made me chocolate chip cookies that were delicious.
Jayne sent me this watch. It's Hello Kitty and pink and sparkly and perfect. Thank you!
Amy had this shirt made for me. How clever! The back of the shirt is further down - I tried to get it right next to the front, but I'm not so good with the moving of the photos, so you'll just have to scroll down.
She also sent this very cute magnet.
Back of the shirt. Thank you, Amy! It's great.

So far, it's been a good birthday. My friend took me for lunch yesterday and I had lobster mac & cheese. Which is even more delicious than you are imagining, I promise you. I've gotten emails from friends and calls and I ate a lemon danish for breakfast.

6 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Thank you, DDK23!

 
At 5/12/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Happy Birthday again! :D How cute is that shirt? I love it!

 
At 5/12/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Thanks again Amie! Yes, the shirt is awesome!!

 
At 5/12/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Molly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENEVIEVE!

Hope you have some delicious cake!

 
At 5/13/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

Hey - hope you had a great day, mine was pretty good, even though I had to work! Yes - I made the earrings so I'm really glad you like them. That t-shirt is really cool. Good pressie stash!

 
At 5/17/2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Jasclo said...

Happy birthday! I love that shirt! So cute!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home