princess genevieve

mardi, août 15, 2006

Meme!

From Amie.

Five things in my freezer:
1. spaghetti sauce
2. bean & cheese burritos from Taco Cabana
3. Moose Tracks ice cream
4. waffles
5. Girl Scout cookies

Five things in my closet:
1. pillows
2. shirts, dresses, and suits. Pants and skirts are in the wardrobe.
3. a sleeping bag
4. sheets and towels
5. various ezcema treatments

Five things in my car:
1. a radio/cd player, but not the face. that's in the house.
2. a Hello Kitty happy meal toy
3. a bunch of AAA maps, which may or may not be useful, depending on where you are. Mostly they are for the Southeast area of the country.
4. trash
5. a mini beanie baby turtle

Five things in my purse: (um, bookbag, OK?)
1. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
2. iPod
3. cell phone
4. wallet
5. loose change and various credit card slips

Five people I tag:
whoever wants it!

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I *love* moosetracks ice cream!! ummmm

Our medicine chest is full of eczema treatments for Sam.

 
At 8/15/2006 2:42 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yum, moosetracks is the best!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home