princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 13, 2007

*Sticky Post* Scroll Down for Newer Material

New poll! And guess what, SAS added a ton of movies! I already know there's one I want to see, but I should have time to watch two or three on this flight. So I'll watch mine (which is still on this poll, because I'm interested to see if anyone will vote for it) and one that you guys chose for me. Same rules as before, don't vote for a movie you hated or you think looks really, really bad. (erm. Ghost Rider?) Thanks!

What movie should I watch on my flight?
Ghost Rider
Blades of Glory
Amazing Grace
Heartbreak Hotel
Hannah and Her Sisters
The Last Mimzy
Kramer vs. Kramer
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Libellés :

7 Comments:

At 7/02/2007 11:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for "Amazing Grace" as I thought it looked good, though perhaps a bit serious for a plane ride. "Blades of Glory" might be better for mindless entertainment!

 
At 7/02/2007 2:30 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

You must be coming back soon if it's poll time!

I said "Blades of Glory" because I thought something silly would be good for a long plane ride. I haven't seen it yet so don't hate me if it's awful.

 
At 7/03/2007 3:14 AM, Blogger gearncniht said...

i don't know about these movies! i've heard about one or two, but i'm not quite sure what they're about, so i won't vote... :-( sorry...

 
At 7/03/2007 10:11 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Rach, not that soon, July 13, but I wanted a lot of people to have time to reply to the poll!

 
At 7/04/2007 2:47 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I am too embarrassed to vote - the only one I've seen is Blades of Glory, and frankly, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have admitted to that!

 
At 7/12/2007 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I voted for Blades of Glory because I love it when people LOL during movies on planes

 
At 7/14/2007 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I voted Hannah and her sisters. I havent; seen it in a long time but I loved it!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home