princess genevieve

mercredi, juin 27, 2007

Backlog of Posts #3, or, Thank You, Sonia!

The final swap I need to post about! Sonia was my partner for the ParTea Swap, and she sent some great stuff! She made the tea towel and the tea cosy. There's biscotti, peppermint tea, and some other loose leaf teas that I haven't had a chance to try yet. I think some of them even are chocolate! A teacup and saucer, and an extra saucer. And, best of all, pretty napkins! Sonia couldn't possibly know this, but I hate paper napkins, and I only use cloth, even when I'm eating cereal or a snack. So these fit perfectally into my collection! She also wrapped everything very prettily, but I of course ripped off the paper before taking a photo. I'm impatient like that.

Thanks, Sonia, you were a great partner.

Click here to see my final Secret Pal 10 package.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 6/27/2007 9:09 AM, Blogger Amie said...

That's so cool! These swaps seem like fun.

 
At 6/27/2007 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun, you will have to let me know how the teas are, I am always looking for good new ones to try.

 
At 6/27/2007 9:12 PM, Blogger Sonia said...

Glad you enjoyed it Genevieve. I certainly enjoyed the package you sent me.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home