princess genevieve

jeudi, juin 21, 2007

Time for a vote!

There are a few movies left on the SAS entertainment system I haven't seen yet. I don't really want to watch any of them, particularly, but I do want a 2 hour fairly mindless block whilst I eat dinner and before I attempt to sleep. So, I'm leaving it up to you guys! Vote early, vote often, whatever. Which ever movie has the winning votes, I will watch. Vote because you've seen the movie and liked it. (Please, don't vote for a movie you hated!) Vote because you haven't seen the movie and want to know if it's good. Help me decide, and please, hope I get better choices when I come home in July.

What Movie Should I Watch on My Flight?
Letters from Iwo Jima
The Good Shepherd
Efter Brylluppet
Panic Room
Free polls from Pollhost.com

10 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I picked The Panic Room because I think it sounded interesting. I HATED THE GOOD SHEPHARD!! SUCKED!!!!!!

 
At 6/22/2007 3:14 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

I voted for Panic Room - that's the only one I've seen and I found it pretty entertaining.

 
At 6/22/2007 8:46 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I saw Panic Room and it was decent. I heard The Good Shepherd and Letters from Iwo Jima were good, but haven't seen either of them. I haven't ever heard of Efter Brylluppet.

 
At 6/22/2007 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

i thought panic room was good, so did pop (we watched it together), but i'm not sure it's your type of movie. What is Efter Brylluppet?

 
At 6/22/2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I voted for the Good Shepherd because Matt Damon is in it.

 
At 6/22/2007 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I voted for "Panic Room" because it will scare you out of your drawers. Like Amanda said, I liked it. P

 
At 6/22/2007 11:57 PM, Blogger Jay said...

The only one i saw was the good shephard, and I found it kind of meh.

 
At 6/25/2007 1:16 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I really liked panic room. It scared the bejeebus out of me though!

 
At 6/25/2007 1:22 PM, Blogger Mama said...

You've been tagged for a meme - check my blog!

 
At 6/26/2007 9:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for Efter Brylluppet, because I have never heard of it and want to know what it is all about.

Panic Room was decent, Good Shepherd was okay, but a little long and slow and I haven't seen Letters from Iwo Jima.

What did you end up watching?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home