princess genevieve

mardi, juin 05, 2007

Etc, etc

Back in Brussels. I'm tired, but whatever, I feel like I've been jet lagged and tired for a month now, so I guess it's nothing new. I still managed to work 10 hours yesterday, so that's not bad, all things considered. The hotel I'm staying in now is much nicer than either of my previous hotel abodes, and even has a shower with a door that covers the whole thing! No more of these half shower doors for me... look what 200 euros a night can get you!

Friday night, I did my volunteer gig at the Folger. I was taking tickets, and this kid (about 10 years old) came up to me and asked, in all seriousness, if he had to turn his phone off or if he could leave it on vibrate. 10 year olds in Washington are clearly so important that they can't even be away from the phone for the duration of a 2 hour play.

I shouldn't talk, I guess. I WAS a 10 year old in Washington at one point. I guess the difference was, in 1985, there were no cell phones.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 6/05/2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know, kids and their cell phones are crazy. My niece and nephews (12, 14, and 16) are all attached to theirs permanently. I can't believe they never run out of things to say...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home