princess genevieve

mardi, mai 29, 2007

Meme Time

I was tagged by Malady *and* Nicole!

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a post with the same.
3. At the end of the post tag 7 people.


1. I am tying on a French keyboard right now. That means instead of the top row being QWERTY, it's AZERTY, among other differences. Once I get used to it, it's not bad, but until then, it sort of hurts my hands, since I touch-type. (note: I started this post over a week ago. I'm just getting around to finishing it now. I'm no longer on the AZERTY keyboard!)

2. I took ballet lessons when I was little, but I quit after one or two years. I think it was because our teacher's name was Mrs. Katz and she called us all her little kittens and I don't really like cats.

3. I also took ice skating lessons when I was little. I don't remember why I quit those. In any event, they didn't really work, as I still can't even skate backwards.

4. I seem to have lost my voice over the weekend. I've no idea where it went.

5. Embarrassing but true: I love the show Instant Star, on the N. Those Canadians, they know teen drama.

6. I don't like Diet Coke.

7. I have 8 first cousins. 7 on one side, 1 on the other. None of them are older than me.

I tag:

Working Mom Knits

Reuss

Martha

Molly

Sarah

Paisley and

Gearnchniht

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 5/30/2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, apparently this is harder than it looks. I sat down to write 7 facts about myself and am totally drawing a blank *laugh* Maybe after lunch I will be inspired!

I cracked up about your reasons for quitting ballet :-) I refused to take ballet when I was little as I told my mom I was NOT wearing one of those stupid tutus.

 
At 5/30/2007 11:07 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Yes, I thought it was going to be easy too! but it wasn't!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home