princess genevieve

vendredi, mai 11, 2007

I was a Special Guest

on Katia and Kyliemac's podcast last week! That is the top secret thing we did last Saturday.

Have a listen here and you can hear exactly how dorky I really am. You don't need an iPod - just click on the link on their site and you can listen right from your computer. And honestly, we hadn't had too too much to drink before we started.

Be sure to leave them a comment after you listen. Something like, "I LOVED your interview with Genevieve! More of her, please!" might be appropriate...

Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

At 5/11/2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Shoot. I couldn't get it to play. Oh, well.

 
At 5/11/2007 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

That's awesome! I loved hearing you on the podcast.

How did you find/meet Katia and Kyliemac? And how did they start their podcast?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home