princess genevieve

mardi, avril 24, 2007

Travel, Part 2

I'm going back to Brussels next week, for pretty much the whole month of May. It's something I expected, so I'm not surprised, and in many ways, I'm excited about it. I like the office there. I like eating mussels. And this way I don't lose the 26 euro credit I've got on my Belgian SIM card.

The thing I'm not so psyched about is the feeling lonely parts, so in efforts to fend that off before it even starts, I'm inviting you. Come visit me! Or, do you live in Europe and want a charming and sometimes useful houseguest for a weekend? I can cook! (that would be the sometimes useful part...)

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 4/25/2007 1:57 AM, Blogger Katia said...

OOooh, are you coming to Paris at all?

 
At 4/25/2007 2:16 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Hmmm... Can't you get your job to send you to Northern California?

I'd love to come visit you in Europe. Wish I could!!!!

 
At 4/25/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Katia - I emailed you.

Malady - sadly, we don't have an office in Northern California!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home