princess genevieve

lundi, avril 09, 2007

I'm Back!

After nearly 22 hours in transit on Friday/Saturday morning, I made it home. It's both nice and weird being home again. I saw several of my friends over the weekend, which was great, and I'm having dinner with another one tonight. (Hi, Rebeccah, can't wait to see you!) I loved being able to cook my own dinner again. (Saturday night, I made spaghetti, and Sunday night, salmon)

In some ways, it felt like I hadn't been gone for a month. I ran errands on Saturday, just like normal. I dealt with my annoying cable issues, just like normal. I slept in my own bed, just like normal.

In other ways, it felt weird. My shower on Saturday morning was weird - the water pressure in my shower felt off! My hairdryer, even though it is a better hairdryer than my European one, felt off. I was trying to send text messages on my phone and I kept forgetting where things were, and was trying to send them just like on the European phone. And I owed the library $12.95 in overdue book fees. (oops!)

I may be going back in a week or so. Stay tuned...

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2007 4:59 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Yay - you're back! Looking forward to lunch tomorrow and hearing about your trip.

 
At 4/09/2007 6:57 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Glad to hear we are on the same continent again!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home