princess genevieve

lundi, mars 26, 2007

Weekend in Brief

I stayed in Brussels this weekend. In no particular order, here are some things that happened:
  • Sold 4 books to a used book store. Received a grand total of 6 euro, because they were "en anglais." Yeah. I read in English! Anyway, did manage to find 7 other books to buy, so all in all, a net loss of 28 euro, but at least I'll have books to read this week.
  • Went to the STARS OF EUROPE concert to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the EU. Turns out, I don't so much know who the STARS OF EUROPE are, and it's not that fun going to a pop music concert where you can't even see the stage alone. I didn't stay very long.
  • Went on a 6 hour walk yesterday. The weather was gorgeous, and I saw all kinds of really really cool Art Nouveau buildings. Lovely.
  • I bought new shoes.

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 8:20 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend :D

 
At 3/26/2007 12:04 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

what are the shoes like? (you know I love shoes!)

 
At 3/26/2007 1:04 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Amie, yes, it was pretty good!

Amy, they're brown mary jane sneakers with little embrodered flowers on them. Very cute! I would take a picture for you, but a. I can't figure out how to email pictures from my camera phone and b. I don't have my USB cord for my regular camera. Remind me when I get home!

 
At 3/26/2007 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I was going to ask if you were going to post pictures, but I guess you already answered my question.

 
At 3/29/2007 12:57 AM, Blogger Jasclo said...

you are such the world traveler!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home