princess genevieve

vendredi, mars 02, 2007

Movie Review

OK, the other day, an anonymous commenter asked for a review of the movie I saw on Tuesday. So here it is.

We actually didn't see one movie, but a whole bunch of movies, because what we saw were the Oscar nominated animated shorts. We saw the winner, The Danish Poet, which was very sweet but for some reason, none of us could figure out what made it any more special than the others. We all three liked the one starring that squirrel from Ice Age - I think it was called Time for Nuts or something. They also showed the films that were considered but not nominated. One was a story of love among rats, and the animation was really well done. The subway trains didn't even look animated!

I'd like to see the live action shorts, too, but I don't know if I'll have time.

In other news, my cousin Katie had a baby yesterday! Yay, I have a new cousin. His name is Michael.

In additional other news, I am so mad at the phone company it's beginning to affect the rest of my life. I didn't sleep well last night because I kept thinking of all the things I need to say to them. I mean, I haven't had a home phone since Monday, despite my repeated calls, requests to speak to supervisors, and scheduled-but-not-kept service appointments.

Libellés : ,