princess genevieve

vendredi, février 16, 2007

Genevieve Needs Weird Stuff, Apparently

I am very bored today, so, 2 posts in one day!

Instructions: google your name and the word needs. Report the top 10 results. (though my #10 was the same as #1, so you're getting the top 11)

1. Genevieve needs her Fluffernutter fix everyday. (what is Fluffernutter?)
2. Genevieve needs to bow. (to someone in particular?)
3. Genevieve needs to move out of her apartment. (maybe before the bedroom ceiling falls in again?)
4. Genevieve needs some help with a fabulous silver frame resource. (not really)
5. Genevieve needs a good place to stay. (see: #3)
6. Genevieve needs an au pair for the summer. (Genevieve needs a baby before she needs an au pair)
7. Genevieve needs batteries. (Am I secretly a robot? I'll never tell!)
8. Genevieve needs a blog. (already got a few)
9. Genevieve needs a dope emcee. (this one is my favorite. YES. In fact, you are correct, google. I do need a dope emcee. To follow me around and play a soundtrack to my life. How awesome would that be.)
10. Genevieve needs input from the council. (I have a council? Where has their input been for the rest of the tough decisions?)

Libellés :

7 Comments:

At 2/18/2007 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

A Fluffernutter is a peanut butter and marshmellow fluf sandwich! -Les

 
At 2/18/2007 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

How do you not know what a fluffernutter is? We used to eat them!

 
At 2/19/2007 12:02 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

hmmm.... sounds not so appetizing to me.

Mind you - I once concocted a sandwich that included vegemite, apricot jam and nasturtium leaves.

 
At 2/19/2007 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Every once in a while I still get the craving for Peanut Butter and Fluff (we never called them fluffernutters).

This sounds like fun, now I will have to try it!

 
At 2/20/2007 10:07 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

who knew? A, yeah, we used to eat them, but I don't remember calling them that. I think Mom called them peanut butter & marshmallow fluff sandwiches.

Paisely, um, interesting sandwich. I don't know what nasturtium leaves are, but I am not overly fond of vegemite.

 
At 2/21/2007 10:18 AM, Blogger Jay said...

What a shopping list. When does the "getting" part begin?

 
At 8/24/2009 7:48 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Hm, so my name is Genevieve too and I searched "Genevieve needs" out of boredom. And I found your blog and it made me giggle. =D

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home