princess genevieve

mercredi, février 21, 2007

Writer's Block

Maybe my life has been unusually boring lately, but I've been having a bit of trouble motivating myself to post. Does anyone else ever have this issue?

I mean, I've done stuff. I was so busy this weekend just DOING STUFF that the things I meant to do? The things on my to-do list that I actually need to get done? Didn't get done. Not even close. I may have washed a couple shirts, but that's about all I could cross off. I didn't even really watch tv, so I couldn't even delete stuff off the DVR! (which I love love love to do.) I've got about 7 movies saved on that thing that I need to watch, not to mention tv shows.

And nothing really funny has been happening around me lately. I know you guys love a good Adventures on the Bus posting, but I haven't even had any of those lately. Maybe the cold is making the city unusually subdued, I don't know.

Maybe something great will happen tonight and you'll get an exciting post for tomorrow. On the off chance that doesn't happen, here's an idea. Is there anything you want me to write about? Something you're dying to know about me? Something you'd like to know about, hum, my childhood or something? A photo you'd like to see of something in my house? Leave me a comment. I'm stuck for ideas, so I'll take yours.

Libellés :

6 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

What about posting something about the worst date you've ever been on? The thing you miss most about being a kid? What super-power you would have or super hero would you be? What you wish you were doing RIGHT NOW?

You could blog on current events [Britney Spears latest foray into CrazyTown, Anna Nicole Smith] or local events [Adrian Fenty's refusal to deal with the snow].

 
At 2/21/2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

What's your favorite memory of me, your favorite baby sister?

 
At 2/21/2007 8:23 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I can relate, i've been feeling like that this whole month.

How about a book or movie review of something you read/watched lately?

 
At 2/22/2007 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can definitely relate as I go through phases where I just can't seem to find anything to say.

There are some great ideas above!

 
At 2/22/2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Jay said...

It's pretty funny that you love to delete stuff. Whatever did you do before DVR?

 
At 2/22/2007 11:19 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks for the ideas, guys. Look for them later this week...

Jay, I know! Hum, this is a new love... I think before the DVR, I just taped over stuff. Which isn't nearly as satisfying.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home