princess genevieve

lundi, mars 05, 2007

Thanks Everyone

Thanks for all the great dinner ideas! I'll keep you posted as to what I decide to make - the dinner is on Thursday, so I've still got a couple days to decide.

In an attempt to have an adventure on the bus, I attempted to actually ride the bus this morning. Waiting at my stop, my bus drove right on past! (I was not the only person at the stop) Now. I'm sure he did this because another bus was already at the stop, letting people board, but that bus did not go all the way to the end of the line. I need an end-of-the-line bus.

I ended up getting on that bus anyway, and telling the driver I needed the bus that had just gone past. He did catch me up to the bus I needed. I asked that driver when I got on why he drove past, and he said, "well, I knew you would catch me." OK, um, well, I think it was pure luck... it did take 5 stops for me to catch back up.

I sent a complaint email to Metro today about this incident. I doubt I will hear back - the one time they did reply to my complaint email about something else, they told me thanks for requesting more signs in Spanish! Certainly not what I had written to them at all.

And I got a package! and made a sock! Click here to see.

Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 3:26 AM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

i made a complaint in person to the NY subway people that there was blood on the platform and it had been there in the morning and again when i was going home. they didn't care. that made me cry. it wasn't my blood. i must just be crazy.

 
At 3/07/2007 12:42 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Sarah that is awful. You would think in a 10 hour period someone should at least clean BLOOD of the platform!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home