princess genevieve

mercredi, mars 07, 2007

Movie Review

I went to a movie screening last night, for Gray Matters. This movie was terrible. Awful. Don't go see it.

The story idea is actually fairly cute. A brother & sister are best friends. The brother meets a girl and falls in love. The sister falls in love, too, also with the brother's girl. The sister realizes she might be a lesbian.

It's just so poorly made, it felt like a made-for-cable movie. Not even good enough for the Sunday night CBS movie of the week slot, you know? Heather Graham played the sister, and she was terrible. When we left, my friend Mandy asked me if Heather Graham is always that bad. Some of the scenes just went on way too long. There are too many coincidences.

All this horrible-ness, and it's only 90 minutes long. Felt like 3 hours. I did see some people walk out. But I think for the most part, the audience actually maybe liked it! People clapped when it was over.

Don't see this movie. If you do, don't say I didn't warn you!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 1:54 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I had this Neflixed but I will take it off. Thanks for the warning.

 
At 3/07/2007 11:20 PM, Blogger Jay said...

You totally rock. You know how I love a firm opinion. I don't think I've ever heard of it, but I hope one day to see it in the video store and think of you :)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home