princess genevieve

mardi, mars 27, 2007

Guess What?

Guess what, guess what, guess what? Today I got a text message from my Belgian phone company on my Belgian phone. (I guess, correctly, then, that would be an SMS) Telling me I have earned 120 free minutes! But only to call other people who have the same phone company as me.

Of course, I don't know anyone with the same phone company as me, because I don't have any friends in Belgium.

Anyone have Mobistar and want to chat? I've got free minutes to burn...

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 3/27/2007 2:46 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Isn't it fun to win things unexpectedly? I went to an event in the city on Friday and won a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret.

When are you coming home?

 
At 3/27/2007 3:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you make a friend so you can burn your free minues!

 
At 3/28/2007 9:05 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

April 6.

 
At 3/29/2007 1:01 AM, Blogger Jasclo said...

Wow I didn't realize you're still in Brussels. Come home! ;) Hope you
re enjoying the change of scenery tho.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home