princess genevieve

mardi, avril 10, 2007

Long Flights

My flight home on Friday was nearly 22 hours long. Well, ok, I guess that's more my travel time was nearly 22 hours long. I had to change planes twice. What is the longest you've ever been in transit like that? I think 22 hours is a really long time!

The longest flight I've been on was Chicago to Tokyo. That was about 12 or 13 hours, if I'm remembering right. That was LONG! (Especially because that was just the middle flight in a three parter - Washington to Chicago, Chicago to Tokyo, Tokyo to Seoul)

I do have photos (some) of my trip to Brussels - I'll try to post them tonight or tomorrow.

Also? I got a package! Click here to see it.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2007 9:40 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

My longest time in transit was probably about 30 hours (Melbourne - Sydney - Singapore - London - Paris - Toulouse).
Although when I was little you had to stop more often so it probably took longer (Melbourne - Perth - Kuala Lumpur - Bombay - Abu Dhabi - London)
I think the longest single leg ever was Bangkok - London (13 hrs - that really sends you doo-lally).

 
At 4/11/2007 3:39 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

My longest time in transit was probably similar to yours, about 22 hours (DC - LA - Auckland - Melbourne). The longest leg was from LA to Auckland, which is about 12 hours.

I typically can't sleep on the plane so this was particularly harsh for me.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home