princess genevieve

vendredi, mai 04, 2007

Hi from Brussels!

Hi! I'm in Brussels now. Sadly, blogger is now in Dutch, which is not a language I can read. Luckily I think I remember enough of where the buttons are to post! But I won't be able to use spell check.

I arrived on Wednesday, exhausted, and had to go to work. We couldn't get much done, but today and yesterday were better days. Last night, I went to dinner with work colleagues (both American and European) which was fun.

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to Paris, where I will be spending the day with the always delightful Katia, and Kyliemac too!

I've got the tv in my hotel room on to a Dutch channel - I think I am watching The Count of Monte Cristo. Does anyone remember, is Guy Pearce in that one? It's in English with Dutch subtitles, but they haven't said the name of the movie so far...

And I got a SP10 surprise package at work on Thursday! It really made me happy... it makes it feel more like home when I actually get mail. I took a picture and I will post it to my knitting blog tonight, if I can get the photos to upload on this very slow internet connection.

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 4:36 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Hope the flight wasn't too bad. Have fun in Paris!

 
At 5/05/2007 12:02 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

Paris in the spring - what fun!
yes - Guy Pearce was one of the baddies in the Count of Monte Cristo - I think Jim Caviezel (sp?) played the hero in that version.

 
At 5/05/2007 4:53 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Good for you, even if it is for work. Travel is still travel,and it sounds like you'll have a little time to see some beautiful things and visit with good people.

 
At 5/05/2007 8:42 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Glad to hear you made it safely. Will you be in Paris for your birthday? Or back to Belgium?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home