princess genevieve

mardi, mai 15, 2007

Twas my Birthday!

On Saturday. And even though I'm in Belgium right now, I still got some mail! Hooray!

My dear friend Jayne sent me some CDs off my Amazon wishlist. Two musicals, which she knows I love. Thank you!
My Secret Pal 10 sent me a very cute little notepad. Thank you, SP10!
My Antipodean birthday twin, Paisley, made me a pair of socks. Modeled here on the delightful green hotel carpet. They are super comfy, fit perfectally, and I love them. It's funny, because I was just thinking that I should have packed a pair of handknit socks for the trip, so this is fantastic. She also made me a CD which I didn't photograph, but I can't wait to listen to it.
And cards. From my sister, Leslie, my SP10, my parents, and Paisley. Displayed on the hotel desk, it makes the room a bit more cheerful.

Thanks, guys!

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2007 4:25 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Happy Birthday :D

 
At 5/15/2007 11:19 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

yay! The socks fit!

 
At 5/16/2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Happy belated.

Incidentally, how is the rationing going?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home