princess genevieve

lundi, mai 28, 2007

Where to begin...

It's fairly hard to know where to start with this post. I haven't blogged since I've been home from Belgium and I've done a lot. I had a friend in town, visiting from Australia, for 3 days. My birthday party was yesterday. Two other friends were visiting from New York. Should I do a recap of the weekend? That might be boring. An amusing story? More fun, maybe.

So let's try that.

Saturday, I went to the Spy Museum with my Australian friend and the two New York friends. (that's right, Katia, the Spy Museum. You can tell Kylie that now I've been, and it was everything she was dreaming of and more.) Anyway, after the museum, we were hungry, so we went to this place near there that I don't love, but that is fairly convenient. Clyde's.

I ordered crab cakes, and I asked for the sauce on the side. Angela also ordered crab cakes, and said, "Just like hers. Everything on the side." Mine arrived, on one plate with the sauce in a little dish on the side. Angela's arrived with the crab cake on one plate, the potatoes on another, and the corn on a third. The funniest part? The sauce was actually on the crab cake.

I couldn't stop laughing. It was that totally inappropriate laughing, like, when you're in school and the teacher tells you to be quiet and you just can't. Every time the waitress came near our table I would crack up.

I don't think I should be allowed to leave the house. Apparently, I cannot behave in public!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2007 9:40 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

I think that would have cracked me up as well. I think you're perfectly entitled to have a giggle.

 
At 5/29/2007 10:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I'm jealous you got to the spy museum and that it was awesome! Did you buy any disguise souvenirs?

I would have been laughing at the way the order arrived as well, very funny!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home