princess genevieve

mardi, juin 26, 2007

Panic Room!

Well, I ended up seeing Panic Room on the plane. Last I checked before going to the airport, it was ahead by one vote.

Overall, it was an entertaining movie, but I wasn't as scared as you guys thought I would be! Maybe I wasn't paying close attention (I was, after all, also eating dinner and being handed various warm towels, sleep masks, and drinks throughout the movie).

I liked the voting thing, though. Thanks to everyone who voted, and check back after July 1 for a new poll on what I should watch on the way home!

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 6/26/2007 2:02 PM, Blogger Mama said...

My husband still reminds me that when his sister and I saw the movie I questioned Jody Foster's wisdom in coming out of the panic room to save her (ex)husband;I made the mistake of saying aloud that i thought, in a situation such as that, it is women and children first!

ps: reeeally feeling badly about your warm towel/hot meal/delicious dessert/wine service interuptions.

 
At 6/26/2007 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I didn't find that movie scary at all, even without dinner interruptions. I also found it to be utterly unrealistic, and not necessarily in a good way. I was not a big fan...

 
At 6/27/2007 5:07 AM, Blogger Reuss said...

Curses, I really want to know if the Good Shepherd is any cop :)

 
At 6/27/2007 5:12 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

the general consensus seems to be a resounding no, but if you're really curious, we can watch it when I come this weekend...

 
At 6/27/2007 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't find it to be scary either, but I tend to find movies intended to be scary unrealistic and amusing as opposed to nerve wracking. I have to agree that I don't think it was the interruptions that made it un-scary.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home