princess genevieve

mercredi, juin 27, 2007

Backlog of Posts #2, or, Thank You, Nicole!

I suck. Nicole, my bookswap pal, sent me this fabulous bookswap package in May, and I am *just* now getting around to thanking her. Nicole, I'm sorry! I loved the package. It's an Indian theme, and she included the book Babyji, which I haven't yet read, a candle holder, chocolate, earrings, sticker jewlery that's shiny and pretty, and some Thai noodles. Awesome. Thank you so much, and I apologize for the delay in posting!

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 6/27/2007 9:08 AM, Blogger Amie said...

How a cool theme :)

 
At 6/27/2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very fun theme. I'm a big fan of Thai noodles.

 
At 6/27/2007 11:27 AM, Blogger Brena said...

Your welcome! I'm so glad you liked it!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home