princess genevieve

mardi, juillet 10, 2007

Amsterdam

This weekend, I went to Amsterdam to visit Robert. We went to the Dutch Folk Village, where we ran into this giant clog!

We had a really nice time - I visited the Anne Frank House, and we saw a boat parade. We went to the movies and ate good food. I felt a bit bad that I didn't do more touristy stuff at first, but then I decided if I just felt like going to the movies instead, that was OK, too. I've been traveling a lot lately and sometimes it's nice just to hang out.

More photos here.

I also made a sock.

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 7/10/2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OUCH! Did you get a bruise from running into that clog :-)

Sounds like you had fun in Amsterdam and there is nothing wrong with taking a weekend to lay low and avoid the touristy stuff.

 
At 7/10/2007 10:31 AM, Blogger Mama said...

When I was in High School a friend went to Amsterdam and brought me back a pair of wooden clogs - red with yellow, white and blue flowers. Wish I still had 'em - quite the conversation starter!

 
At 7/10/2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I LOVE THE GIANT CLOG! How cool. I meant to get some clogs when we flew through Amsterdam but Gary rushed me.

 
At 7/10/2007 1:07 PM, Blogger Amie said...

That sounds like a cool place to visit, The Anne Frank house would be nice to see.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home