princess genevieve

jeudi, juillet 05, 2007

Happy Birthday America!

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. That is, if it's your holiday, you know. Maybe you are English and you spent the 4th cursing the day the Americans signed that pesky little Declaration of Independence and, you know, stopped being a colony. (erm. More than likely, if you are not American, you pay no mind to the fact that it's a holiday in the States.)

How did I celebrate, you may wonder? Well, seeing as how I'm in Belgium, I celebrated by going to work! My dad did call to wish me a happy 4th. And then I went to see Shrek the Third with Ana from the office and a friend of hers.

So, all in all, not a bad way to spend the holiday. I remember many 4ths being spent in a movie theatre instead of at fireworks, so I felt right at home.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 7/05/2007 9:24 AM, Blogger Amie said...

It must be weird to be in a different country where July 4th is just another day.

Was Shrek in English?

 
At 7/05/2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How was Shrek the Third?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home