princess genevieve

lundi, juillet 09, 2007

Embarrassing!

So, I just went to dinner. It turns out the place only takes cash. I only had 10 euro, plus maybe another 10 in change. My bill was 25.

The guy was super nice to me, told me how to get to the ATM and told me not to worry about it. I got money, came back, and paid him. You know what he said? "You didn't have to run!" (for the record, I didn't, but I do walk fast normally, and also, I did try to hurry as I didn't want them to think I had skipped out on the bill!)

The most annoying thing, though? I had tried to get cash earlier today, but the ATM near my office was again out of money.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 7/09/2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Mama said...

Still blows me away that the ATMs run out of cash!

ps: Emily Post advice needed - we are going to a wedding Saturday and my husband hasn't finished the gift, do I give them a card with a note letting them know that their gift is "in process"?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home